Features and Benefits:
- Features a 90 degree boot and longer wire to easily install and remove the In-Line Spark Checker between the spark plug and the ignition wire
- Technician can visually check condition of ignition system at each cylinder
- Frequency and intensity of flash indicates whether there is an ignition system problem or a fault in the fuel deliver system
- Use to quickly troubleshoot ignition system with "hands-free" operation
- Shows a duplicate view of the ignition spark
Great for working in confined areas, such as "cab forward" designed vehicles, to overcome obstructions like shock towers, air conditioning tubing and exhaust headers. Flash can be seen in bright sunlight. Clear plastic body can withstand rough use and resists automotive chemicals. Protected by mechanical strain relief.