Features and Benefits:
- PERFORMANCE: The G1811 is equipped for both speed and control. It runs at 6,600 RPM to get you through jobs fast. You can change belts at the touch of a button and a variable speed lever lets you maneuver around tight spots as quickly or carefully as the job demands
- DURABILITY: Small but mighty, the G1811 holds up to being dropped and pushed to the places it needs to go. Its impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated 6 ft. drops, aggressive shop fluids and the wear and tear of REAL WORK
- COMFORT: Only 2 lbs. even with the battery. This cordless belt sander is so light, it’s like working with your bare hands. An ergonomic rubber grip reduces fatigue during extended use and it runs quietly enough that you can skip the ear plugs
- ACCESSIBILITY: Take precision sanding to a whole new level. This hose-free sander with 3/8” X 13” narrow-width belts and an 8-position adjustable belt arm gets in and around a car or truck’s tightest spots. It’s designed to smooth, finish and deburr whatever hard-to-reach jobs you throw at it
- Kit Includes (2) r2.0 Li-ion Batteries, 12V charger, (3) 60-Grit and (3) 80-Grit Belts
Introducing the Ingersoll Rand IQV12 Series G1811 Belt Sander—the first ever 12V cordless belt sander made specifically for the automotive industry. With a 3/8" X 13" narrow-width belt, zero hoses and an 8-position adjustable belt arm, the G1811 is built for access and precision sanding. A variable speed lever adds control and a quick change lock and release allows you to switch belts as the job demands. But it’s more than agile. This 2 lb. tight-space-navigator offers an impact- and chemical-resistant housing to make sure it holds up to being dropped and pushed to the places it needs to go.