Features and Benefits:
- 175 PSI maximum operating pressure for applications requiring higher air capacity and pressure
- Two-Stage, Cast Iron Pump design delivers higher pressure and increased air delivery
- ASME-certified tanks meet strict testing and inspection standards
- Similar to an automotive design, JET compressors are reciprocating,
- The critical components of the crankcase, crankshaft and cylinders are cast iron for reliability and durability in demanding industrial environments
JET’s Air Compressors are ideal for general compressed air needs including machine shops, fabricating shops, auto motive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, woodworking shops, farm and general industrial applications. Cast iron pumps, ASME-certified tanks, and industrial-duty motors are essential for reliable performance in demanding environments.
Not available for sale in Canada.