Features and Benefits:
- Common in automotive and computer industries
- Forged from high-grade S2 steel, IRWIN bits are between 58 and 62 on the Rockwell hardness scale.
- Power bits are screwdriving bits that are longer to work with both power drills and impact screwdrivers
- TORX screws, also called star drive, are commonly used on automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, computers and consumer electronics
- All IRWIN fastener drive bits are manufactured to meet ANSI standards.
Specifically designed for the higher torque requirements of power tools. Best suited for maintenance and repair work. Common in automotive and computer industries. TORX is a registerd trademark of Acument Intellecutal Properties LLC.